Grant Thornton LLP Grow with Grant Thornton - Summer Leadership Program 2019 in Westborough, Massachusetts
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 30,000 people serving clients in more than 100 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 57 offices across the U.S., with more than 500 partners and 6,000 employees.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically – whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
We are committed to capitalizing on our strengths and serving dynamic organizations that share our values and drive. Our global values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect, and responsibility (“CLEARR”) guide our behaviors and fuel our ambition to be the firm that makes a difference every day.
We provide companies with the guidance that they need to help run their businesses, establish robust internal controls, use information effectively and improve performance. These services include compliance, consulting services, information technology solutions, forensic accounting and investigative services, recovery and reorganization, tax preparation, and valuation, to name a few.
*What is ‘Grow with Grant Thornton - Summer Leadership Program? *
‘Grow with Grant Thornton’ is Grant Thornton’s Summer Leadership Program for sophomore and junior University candidates. Our Summer Leadership Program is a great opportunity for you to gain insight into Grant Thornton’s professional service offerings and get exposure to several of our Business Leaders, Senior Executives, Associates, and peers. ‘Grow with Grant Thornton’ is a 1-3 day interactive program at one of our 55 local or regional offices. During the Summer Leadership Program you will be exposed to Grant Thornton’s service lines which include audit, tax, and advisory. You will also have an opportunity to interact with Grant Thornton team members and peers. The Program is designed to continue building your leadership skills and help you identify your own abilities and goals as you prepare for a successful transition from college into your career. The Program will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Shadowing an Associate or Senior Associate * Gaining exposure to the type of work you can expect as an intern or full-time associate * Assessing, developing, and sharpening your leadership skillset * Participation in community outreach efforts
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 Skill Requirements:
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Grow with Grant Thornton - Summer Leadership Program 2019
Requisition ID: 042515