Grant Thornton LLP Industry Marketing Senior Associate in New York, New York
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 42,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Industry Marketing Senior Associate
The industry marketing senior associate supports the industry program at Grant Thornton through project management of select insights exchanges programs, creation of presentations and briefing materials, planning for live events and documentation and reporting of industry program activity and metrics. Examples of deliverables for this position include:
- Event briefing books
- Event project plan
- Live event run of show
- Industry marketing campaign reports
The primary objective of the marketing senior associate will be enabling the delivery of key programs to enable lead and revenue generation with the client program as well as documenting the success of individual marketing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create marketing materials, including placemats, PowerPoint documents, and other briefing materials
- Manage data input and analysis using oneView, Grant Thornton’s customer relationship management system.
- Develop and deliver reporting around industry marketing as needed
- Conduct research to supplement marketing materials (event speakers, topics, etc)
- Research and recommend live event venues/set ups
- Innovation and Creativity- Assist in the development of innovative and creative marketing programs and initiatives, and communications. Ability to execute at a high level. Actively learn and adopt best practices from across the team.
- Collaboration –The marketing senior associate plays a role in helping facilitate a high level of collaboration between multiple stakeholders within the marketing organization and with client serving professionals.
- Project Management – Demonstrated ability to manage projects and processes, and juggle competing priorities, with coaching and supervision. Seek out help as needed in prioritizing work. Take ownership of projects. Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Communication – Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to apply consistent messaging, review, edit and proofread marketing sales collateral in a consistent manner.
- Client Service Orientation – High standards of quality and care. Good client service and skill interfacing with stakeholders. Work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Intellectual Curiosity/Learning Mentality – Actively seek out opportunities to learn from team members and others within the marketing and sales organization; desire to advance skills. Focused on learning the business and the services the firm provides.
- Market Research – Strong capabilities in searching and analyzing information and identifying content to supplement presentations – primarily through firm intranet and secondary research tools.
- Dependable – Execute assignments without issue and quickly raise hand when in need of help and engagement from more senior members of the team.
*Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism or related field.
- 3-4 plus years of marketing experience; professional services experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language, including excellent grammar, sentence structure, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems. Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit www.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 58 offices across the U.S., with more than 565 partners and 8,000 employees.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Industry Marketing Senior Associate
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 042068