Grant Thornton LLP Design Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 42,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader. Design Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and maintain all WPS (non-technology) standards for offices
- Oversee and manage design aspects of strategic project planning to include planning direction, headcount reconciliation, hoteling standards, utilization and tasking studies, space programming and test fitting
- Assist in business case development for design alternatives
- Assist in sourcing, management, and relationship of architects and engineering firms
- Learn and manage the full cycle real estate design process for all workplace projects to include o Oversite of architects (and engineering) phases for space programming, conceptual design, design development, and construction documents o Co-selection of layouts and finishes to comply with GT Workplace standards, code requirements, and individual office needs o Design touch points, communication, and reviews with internal leadership o Presentation and coordination of design approvals
Qualifications: * 10 years of experience required * Corporate Design experience required, professional services experience preferred * Ability to space plan and use AutoCad is required * Ability to use PPT and Excel is required
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit www.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 58 offices across the U.S., with more than 565 partners and 8,000 employees.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Title: Design Manager
Requisition ID: 042273