Grant Thornton LLP Workforce Management Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Operations Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Work as a Workforce Management Analyst, including acting as a member of the team supporting the client’s Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM). Apply knowledge of human capital and talent management, change management, organizational assessment, strategic planning, and general management consulting to the Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization (OEHRM). * Demonstrate experience in working closely with clients, including front line supervisors through executives in a team environment while ensuring effective communication and coordination. * Analyze complex information and consolidate it into concise written findings to drive strategic and tactical organizational decisions. * Apply knowledge to independently developing high–quality products, including analysis, reporting, strategy, and communications in a fast–paced environment. * Serve as a key team member for projects by assisting with delivery and client relationships. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- B.S., or substitute RN or PharmD, in Healthcare or related scientific or clinical discipline, such as Nursing or Pharmacy
- 5 yrs of experience in a professional work environment
- 5 yrs of experience with general management consulting functions, including change management, organizational assessment and design, human capital, strategic planning, or talent management
- Experience with project or task management
- Knowledge of key human capital and change mgmt. principles
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 042226