Grant Thornton LLP Web Developer and Integrator in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its IT Advisory service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Work closely with each client group to conceptualize their business process requirements and translate those requirements into the web environment. * Assist in the transition of data/information for the current share drive structure to web-based libraries. * Configure extensions to work within the framework of our Agency environment and security concerns. * Development of tools and extensions for the ORMS web environment. * Provide support to the Office of the Deputy Director of Operations (ODDO) web development requirements as necessary. * Provide input and assessment of the web design and development including technical requirements. * Provide technical support regarding server certification renewals, security plans, and other technical issues. * Provide assistance in generating functional system requirements and verify requirements integrity. * Provide support by attending appropriate meetings required by the sponsor such as DOIRI Working Group meetings and DO Intranet Council meetings. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- TS/SCI FS Poly required.
- Web Development Advanced Level.
- Experience with AWS, PHP, Ruby, MYSQL, Oracle, Joomla & Apache - Advanced level.
- Web Transition & Website Programing – Advanced.
- Advanced Communication & Collaboration skills.
- Strong Experience with Server Certification and Renewals & Security Plan. Prep/Coordination – Advanced.
- Knowledge of Business Processes – Advanced.
- Knowledge of Change Management, Org Restructure Implementation, & strategic. Planning – Intermediate.
- Visio and Website Design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Web Developer and Integrator
Requisition ID: 038571