Grant Thornton LLP Sr. Organizational Change Management Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Operations Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Provide strategic communications support to the Veterans Health Administration Office of Community Care. * Develop and execute communications strategic plans and action plans that are implementable in the context of large-scale organizational change. * Conduct research to establish appropriate information that addresses the needs and concerns of stakeholders and the workforce community. * Collaborate with change management team members and engage both internal and external leadership as necessary to coordinate activities and resolve issues. * Edit and proof written communication artifacts. * Create deliverables for various media such as print and electronic formats, to include the SharePoint and web site on both classified and unclassified Internet and intranet networks. * Serve as liaison or conduit of information to various department staff in the organization. * Organize activities and events as necessary. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to identify and address specific client needs through communications planning and execution.
- Ability to write and edit at an advanced level.
- Ability to manage a team of 2-5 people.
- Ability to develop relationships with senior leadership to obtain information.
- Veterans Affairs or private healthcare experience is preferred.
- LaMarsh or ProSci certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Sr. Organizational Change Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 039968